Central Public Information Officers (CPIOs).
Information under Section 4(1)(b) of RTI Act, 2005
- The particulars of NDMA, its functions and duties
- The Powers and duties of NDMA's officers and employees
- The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability
- The norms set by NDMA for the discharge of its functions
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its cont
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof
- A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies
- List of Telephone Numbers of its officers
- The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees
- The Budget allocation to NDMA for the Financial Year 2011-12.
- Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form
- The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers
National Disaster Management Authority, Recruitment Rules